Halloween! Candy. That's about all that needs to be said about this holiday. I don't know why the snack-size candy bars taste better than the full size, but I theorize it has something to do with the ridges on the bottom.
When I wasn't thinking about costume ideas this week, I was rounding up some fun links. Enjoy!
- Grab some citrus & make a cake. This is my new favorite recipe – feel free to use something besides clementines. I used mandarin oranges & lemons.
- It's Halloween! Ever wonder which candy is healthier? No? Well here's a series of candy showdowns anyway.
- And if I were throwing a Halloween party these Mounds Bar Truffles would definitely be on the menu.
- Sometimes I think about the kitchen I'd like to have. These 5 design tips are a good reminder that you don't need a ton of money or space. Sometimes the little things can make a big difference.
- Oh, and there's a new Portlandia cookbook.
- Last but not least, this list of recipes that will remind you of the '90s is pretty great.